Search This Blog

Friday, January 18, 2013

Gossip Girl's motto " You don't have to like everything in the news........But knowing is half the battle!

Well, I am not a fan of artists like chief keef! I think the child needs a lesson on respect and life skills in general. It behooves me that no one has taken the young man under their wing to educate him on business etiquette especially when those who sign him and are around him make million dollar deals everyday....GO FIGURE!
 Yours Truly
Philly's Own Gossip Girl
xoxo






HipHopDX
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Like T.I. Explains Why "Addresses" Went Nameless, Comparing Himself To Tupac, Hip Hop Album Sales: The Week Ending 1/13/2013 on Facebook
The Daily Newsletter
interviews
T.I. Explains Why
news
Hip Hop Album Sales: The Week Ending 1/13/2013
More Headlines
© 2011 Cheri Media Group. All Rights Reserved
2801 Ocean Park Blvd, Suite 407, Santa Monica, CA 90405

No comments:

Post a Comment