Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Philly Own's Gossip Girl......"ON SOME REAL TALK"


I could not have said it any better! Thanks Kit Vandy for your blog.... you just made my job a lot easier lol!..See you all soon!   Philly's Own Gossip Girl xoxo

Ghetto.............Stop it ..............

 " Time to grow up and get real, Hip hop is cool but ghetto is not. The ghetto is not a place to be proud off. It's a place where many people is trying to get out. I understand it because I grew up around it but I will never be ghetto with ghetto attitude." Simple, All men are created equal.~real talk~

       I know that I am going to piss some people off but it's cool because this is my opinion. I can say from my own experience in life. I would not want to be ghetto and that real talk. I been there 1992 California. I have learned to change so much, a full 180 and it was not easy. Many people is trying to get out of the ghetto and you got some people that got it good trying to be ghetto (something wrong with that picture) Don't get me wrong I love hip hop music and all but being ghetto is one thing and hip hop lifestyle is another. I'm not talking about hip hop fashion or lifestyle at all, so don't get it mix up. I know what I am talking about.
        Ghetto people talk real ignorant, mostly cursing all the time and talk real dumb. Always get mad about everything like a little kid. Most ghetto people can't control their feeling and will act out if you piss them off. They can not control themselves and will not listen to reason but enough of that. I can't stand people talking ghetto. I just don't get it but I guess using made up word and short slang makes them sound hard... Really? Same and dumb words over and over does not make you hard or smart but just real ignorant, so just keep talking the way you do. Being ghetto is not something to be proud off.
        I am not trying to put anyone down but I just think we all can be better then that. I use to be the same, so who am I to talk. I am grown, I have kids and I want the best for them and ghetto they never will be. I worked to hard to beat the odd to make it and doing something with my life that has meaning. I have learned to change the way I talk and dress now for the better. I don't want anything to remind me of how tough it us to be for me. I am moving on and do something to better myself to do better in life.
        Ghetto people want respect but don't even know what respect is. Respect is something we give to each other man to man that real talk don't be ignorant about it because most of us are strong enough to hold our feeling back as a grown man and let ignorant be because it's not wroth it. Many of us are grown and understand life.Having a family and trying our best to give our kids something we never had. I work to hard to get the respect I want because respect as a man doesn't not come easy when we are always judge by the why we talk and dress. It is so hard for me to defend my generation sometime but I will always try because I understand. I came from the same background but sad to see my people that can do better but chose not too.Our parent came so far and try so hard to give us a this opportunity to better ourselves but most of us just throw it away.So much opportunity here for us all but only if you want it bad enough. I understand being young and not knowing but being grown and still don't know(something is wrong there)~.real talk~
        I am grateful for the opportunity that is given to me that is why, I am done with being ghetto and that is the past (so glad) trust me it was not easy trying to learn to change that why it takes a strong person . I am not a shame of my ghetto past because I know about it but to become better we must changed and that is why we left the hood because we want better. If I want better I need to learn to be better. I know what ghetto lifestyle got me and that is a whole bunch of drama over nothing and lack of understanding got me a lot of jail time. I'm glad that I made this far and never going back. I am not better, I just learned to be better then I use to be.~real talk~


1 comment: