Search This Blog

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Email your letters to: Philly's Own Gossip Girl

PHILLY'S VERY OWN GOSSIP GIRL

Dear Gossip Girl Fan Base:
If you are game for some tell it like it is; in your face; no hold barred conversation on worthwhile issues that affect us as men, women and youth then you are in for a real treat!
Every week letters will be answered on my blog and you can come on board and add your comments. I want to hear from all of my fans. So if your issue is about love, sex, children, marriage, money, life, death even hate as long as you're respectful, this is your place to vent.
I look forward to hopefully finding some answers to the seemingly never-ending list of questions there are, which I'm sure I will be able to help with in some way. Unfortunately, that never seems to be very easy though, since I've grown to become extremely wise of everything. Nevertheless, it's nice to finally sign on and now I'll actually be able to contribute any knowledge or wisdom I've picked up.
See you around everybody. And remember: Without Love there’s No Life!
XOXO 
GOSSIP GIRL
Twitter: @411forGossip
Email: phillysowngossipgirl@gmail.com



QUESTION OF THE WEEK: 
DO YOU THINK THAT LACK OF PARENTING IS THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM WITH TODAY'S YOUTH?

HOLLA  @ YOUR GIRL :)


1 comment:

  1. Dear Gossip Girl,

    My friends call me Josie. I have a issue that no one seems to be able to help me. My son is 17 years of age. He is very impressionable. I feel like I'm losing him to the street. It seems like kids who are in trouble they get more help then kids like my son. Do you know anyone I can talk to? I really do hope so cause this is making me insane. Thank you.
    Parent going insane

    ReplyDelete